If you ever have connectivity issues, you may re-pair the vertical mouse to the USB transceiver by following these steps:
1. Make sure your mouse has good batteries and is turned on.
2. Make sure the USB transceiver is NOT plugged into a computer.
3. On the mouse, press and hold the left click, scroll wheel click, and right click (Figure 1).
*Do NOT press the Back/Forward (thumb) buttons or the DPI button*
4. While still holding the 3 buttons down on the mouse and having the mouse 3-5 inches away from the USB transceiver (Figure 2), connect the USB transceiver to a PC.
5. Your PC should have a pop-up notification and/or play a chime when you connect the USB transceiver (Figure 3). After you see/hear the notification, keep holding the buttons for an additional 5 seconds. Release the buttons on the mouse and leave the USB transceiver plugged into your PC, and the pairing should be complete.
6. If your mouse and USB transceiver do not pair, please repeat these steps and make sure the mouse is close enough to the USB transceiver in step 4.
If you have any issues, please contact our support team:
J-Tech Digital Support Team
Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (CT)