- Plug the remote controlled outlets into a grounded 110V-220V electrical outlet.
- Press and hold the Learn button (5) for 3 seconds, until the blue LED starts flashing.
- While the RF remote control transmitter is less than 2 feet of the remote-controlled outlet receiver, press and release the On button (2), on the RF remote control transmitter, for the corresponding number (1/2/3/4/5) you would like to sync to the remote-outlet receiver.
- The remote control's red LED indicator (1) will flash once and the remote-controlled outlet blue LED (7) will stop flashing; this indicates that the pairing was successful.
- You can control 5 different remote-controlled outlets at the same time using the On/Off buttons (2).
- If you disconnect the remote-controlled outlet from the grounded electrical outlet, the remote control and remote-controlled outlet coding will be preserved for about 5 minutes.
- Reconnect the remote-controlled outlet to the grounded electrical outlet within this period. If you do not, then the remote control and remote-controlled outlet must be re-synced.